Need an app to help you make that next career decision? Look no further than Job Compass, a decision-making app to aid you in your next career move.
Job Compass is powered by extensive data from CareerBuilder, Zillow©, and the U.S. Department of Labor, and is currently only available on *Mango* phones.
Here’s what Job Compass does for you:
- Allows you to search for jobs provided by CareerBuilder (Quick and Advanced options)
- Multiple search criteria including location, company name, pay, industry, employment type, etc.
- Easy browsing for large result sets
- List & Map views of jobs
- Sort and filter your search results
- Save search criteria for future viewing
- Job details
- Includes infsuch as job title, description, requirements, company contact info, etc.
- Save jobs as favorites for offline viewing
- Map of job location with turn-by-turn directions (where available)
- Neighborhood infbased on job location (Homes for sale, etc.). Powered by Zillow©
- Visualized career stats in job-related fields (Yearly/Hourly wages & Employment #’s)
- Share via Email, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Apply for job via Careerbuilder website
- Live Tiles (Pin job tiles tyour phone)
- Explore Job/Career Trends
- Occupations with highest employment
- Top wage earning occupations (Yearly/Hourly)
- Visual charts texplore trends
- Explore recent Job/Career stats
- Yearly/Hourly Wage Percentile breakdowns
- Visualized career stats